Monday, May 14, 2007

CC2 Week 9 - Data Management & Application Control

I couldn't do this week's patch so here's my attempt. Big thanks to Ben who helped me out. My patch can record data into coll but plays back the wrong notes. It sounds great but is not what's I wanted obviously. Then number boxes I have coming out of stripnote show that the correct values are going through the gates but I have no idea why it's not working.

For some reason every computer I have used in the Audio Lab has started using Cubase fine and then crashes and asks for the authorization (i.e. dongle). This happened as I finished my patch so the sound source in my mp3 is from Reason. I have attached my original Cubase session file which was working fine earlier. I spent as much time as I could on this week's CC before I went mad.




Here is an mp3 and my patch
mp3 File
Max Patch
Cubase Session
Reason File


[1] Christian Haines. "Creative Computing: Semester 1, Week 9; Data Management & Application Control" Lecture presented at the Electronic Music Unit, University of Adelaide, South Australia, 10th May 2007.

No comments: