Friday, October 19, 2007

Week 9 Forum - Bent Leather Band


My instrument was meant to be finished by todays Forum class. I am still finishing my instrument off. The drilling is taking a lot longer than I thought it would.



To see an extensive write up on my finished instrument including pictures, movies and notes please visit my Week 10 Forum Post.


Luckily today we had some guest musicians: The Bent Leather Band, so it didn't matter that I hadn't finished my instrument.

This band is made up of two people who make their own instruments and perform the live. I was impressed at the complexity and amount of work they spend on their instruments.

This isn't something I would consider since it doesn't interest me. Still, I respect their work and encourage them to continue.


INSTRUMENTS PERFORMED

[1]

[1]



[1] Bent Leather Band, 'Instruments'. http://home.mira.net/~favilla/ (Accessed 4th October 2007)

[2] Christian Haines. "Music Technology Forum: Semester 2 - Week 9 - Bent Leather Band". Lecture presented at the Electronic Music Unit, University of Adelaide, South Australia, 4th October 2007.

No comments: