Sunday, April 27, 2008

Week 6 Forum - Mashups

[2]

Today's forum class was on mashups. David Harris presented us with some music by Vicki Bennett. I was late for forum this week and so I missed the actual presentation but I think my idea of a mashup or remix would be different to what David Harris thinks. I could be wrong but I am just going by past experiences.

I would have liked to see the visuals and music as I'm sure they were interesting. *Ah wellz* next time I'll make sure I'm there. I've only missed a few forums classes in my whole degree so I'm doing okay.


[1] David Harris, "Music Technology Forum: Semester 1 - Week 6 - Vicki Bennett". Lecture presented at the Electronic Music Unit, University of Adelaide, South Australia, 10th April 2008

[2] Creative Commons, Featured Commoners. http://creativecommons.org/commoners/2005/10/page/2 (Accessed 10/4/8)

No comments: