Friday, September 05, 2008

AA3 Week 6 - Presentations




Watch out for the Shaq Attack!



I thought today’s presentations went well. It was good to see where everyone else is. Unfortunately I didn't have any sounds to show because I am still in the organization stage of my project. I'm not going to record anything until I know every single sound I need for the film. Also, it's not due for a long time so I still have plenty of time.

I don't know the students name, but the music played by the composition student was very good. I also liked the music from Ben and also Jake.

Great sound design from John, Dave and Luke. It was interesting to see how everyone is taking a slightly different approach to this project and I look forward to seeing all the final results.


[1] Luke Harrald. "Audio Arts: Semester 2 - Week 6 - Presentations - Nosferatu". Lecture presented at EMU, University of Adelaide, South Australia, 2nd September 2008

No comments: