Sunday, May 27, 2007

CC2 Week 11 - Distributed Performance

This week Jake and I did some interesting dual performances. We used Reason as our sound source and manipulated some drums samples in the Redum. Jake's Max patch was sending out some drum samples to me and I was controlling them in Reason. I was altering the parameters in the Redrum such as volume, duration, pitch, tone, velocity, panning etc.

Our performance went for a while and I have extracted almost 2mins.

my patch. . .


my Reason file. . .


Jake's Max patch. . .

You can check out Jake's blog here: http://weimerhead.blogspot.com/


Here is an mp3 and my patch
mp3 File
Max Patch
Reason File


[1] Christian Haines. "Creative Computing: Semester 1, Week 11; Distributed Performance" Lecture presented at the Electronic Music Unit, University of Adelaide, South Australia, 24th May 2007.

No comments: