Thursday, March 13, 2008

Week 2 Forum - Blogging

Never in my 4 years at this university have I sat through a more pointless, useless, pathetic class. Two hours of my life I won't be getting back. We talked about "blogging"....? Really come on!

We are here to studying Music Technology and blogging is simply a means of presenting our work and to reflect on our thoughts about what we have learnt throughout the week. Well here it is: Today just confirmed my view from previous years that forum is simply a waste of Thursday afternoons. We could've talked about blogging for a few minutes but to dedicate an entire class on this topic is a joke!

And what was with all the words Stephen was talking about? Bloggalisaion? I can make up words too you know!

Now that I'm third year I have accepted that there are many topics that I won't find useful or interesting. After today we have a new front runner.


[1] Steven Whittington. "Music Technology Forum: Semester 1 - Week 2 - Blogging". Lecture presented at the Electronic Music Unit, University of Adelaide, South Australia, 13th March 2008.

6 comments:

DJ Reverie said...

I guess there's no point in me changing this post...It's been archived by google.......

Ben said...

You're in the system now...

Freddie said...

Good post. Do you have some sort of mind reading device?

David J Dowling said...

Gee Matt, why don't you tell us how you really feel?

DJ Reverie said...

hahah cant escape the systemmm.....I don't need to mind read i know what a lot of ppl were thinking......and yehh i wrote the post right after forum so its a bit harsh...but im sick of sitting through classes that have nothing to do with what we're meant to be studying....it had to be said!

Christian said...

An interesting blog.

I would like to hear .. more detail and background to your thoughts.