Monday, March 19, 2007

Week 1 Forum - Introduction

The first week of forum was really just an introductory session to meet all the students. Well that's what I heard/read from other students and in their blogs. I wasn't at the first forum because I was working, but I knew that nothing much would happen in the first week.

It is surprising how many students are enrolled in Music Technology this year whether it's in the degree, certificate or the new diploma. After reading Ben's blog I feel that the session was a waste of time, or maybe he was just in a bad mood due to not eating. Really, I have no idea. I was happily sitting around at UniSA getting paid to do nothing because the busy period was over. If only uni was that easy. [1]


[1] Steven Whittington. 'Music Technology Forum Presentation - EMU Space'. Lecture presented in the EMU Space, Electronic Music Unit, University of Adelaide, 1st March 2007.

No comments: